Online Appointment Bookings
SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS EVERY AVAILABLE APPOINTMENT
You will receive an appointment confirmation email which contains a link for cancelling appointments made online.
Appointments may be made up to 30 days in advance.
****IMPORTANT:- Covid 19 – If your symptoms include a sore throat, fever, cough, runny nose, sneezing, shortness of breath, diarrhoea, loss of smell / taste or new unexplained rash please make a telehealth consultation or ring for an appointment.
– Suitable for New Medical and Chiropractic patients
– Suitable for Existing Medical and Chiropractic patients
(Select doctor at top of page prior to selecting time)
– Suitable for New Medical patients
– Suitable for Existing Medical patients
* NOTE:- First time users will be required to register. This process in DocBook requires you to enter the FIRST FOUR digits of your medicare number. Not required for future online appointments.
* * NOTE:- Your medicare card number will need to be recorded at the clinic for appointment verification purposes. You may not be able to make an online appointment if your medicare number is not recorded. Please have this number recorded when you next ring or visit the clinic and future online appointment making will be possible.