Online Appointment Bookings
SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS EVERY AVAILABLE MEDICAL OR CORONAVIRUS VACCINATION APPOINTMENT
You will receive an appointment confirmation email which contains a link for cancelling appointments made online.
Appointments may be made up to 30 days in advance.
ONLINE Covid vaccination appointments now available through our Healthengine link below.
– Suitable for New Medical and Chiropractic patients
– Suitable for Existing Medical and Chiropractic patients
For MEDICAL appointments use this button
– Suitable for New Medical patients
– Suitable for Existing Medical patients
For ONLINE COVID VACCINATION appointments use this button
Please note:- Age 40-49 Pfizer vaccines are NOT available through General Practices and are only available through the State vaccination clinics through the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.
Suitable for Existing patients
* NOTE:- First time users will be required to register. This process in DocBook requires you to enter the FIRST FOUR digits of your medicare number. Not required for future online appointments.
* * NOTE:- Your medicare card number will need to be recorded at the clinic for appointment verification purposes. You may not be able to make an online appointment if your medicare number is not recorded. Please have this number recorded when you next ring or visit the clinic and future online appointment making will be possible.